We recommend using our self installing map packs. This is the easiest way to install the maps. Just open the file and it will install the map into the correct folder for you.
Look out for this image:
If you want to install manually follow these steps.
- Choose which Minecraft Adventure Map you want to play.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Open and login to Minecraft
- Goto "Mods and Texture Packs"
- Click "Open Texture Pack Folder"
- Go up one level to the .minecraft folder
- Go into the saves folder
- Paste the folder you unzipped in step 2 into the saves folder
- Start minecraft up and play